Looking for Storage?
Storage is generally the last thing on people’s mind. Why? Because people only need storage when there is an event in their lives that dictates the need to store things for a period of time. The events generally have enough stress associated with them and organising storage seems like just another hassle. This tends to be people’s perception, yet storage professionals are there to help at these very times. Storage professionals can assist with the end-to-end move. How?
- By coming out to your home to quote the amount of space you will probably need. The storage professional will work with you to determine the total space required and recommend the most cost-effective unit size.
- Recommend the number and type of boxes and packaging you will need for your move to storage. They can also organise delivery of your packaging requirements direct to your door.
- You will want to insure your possessions while in storage, so your storage professional can arrange a competitive insurance cover for you.
- The storage professional can coordinate a removalist to move you from door-to-door.
You are probably asking yourself “Why storage?” Storage, or self storage as it is often referred to, is actually a great alternative to parting with your stuff and there are many benefits to storage. For example:
- There is no fixed term for the amount of time that you can rent a storage unit. While the minimum rental period is one month, you can take it for as long as you like.
- Storage facilities offer a wide variety of storage unit sizes, so you only pay for the storage space that you occupy.
- You can access your storage unit whenever you like. You hold the key, generally have a PIN to access the storage facility and you can come and go when you need to.
- Generally, there is a storage centre with five to seven kilometres of your residence or place of business, making it really convenient to access your storage unit.
For commercial customers, storage is a great idea. Tradesmen can hire a storage unit on a month-to-month basis and operate their business from it. Larger commercial businesses can use storage units for overflow or seasonal stock. There is no need to lock into expensive long term lease arrangements when a convenient, secure short-term rental is available somewhere close to your place of business.
With storage and self storage locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Sunshine Coast, Sydney Western Suburbs, Melbourne, Geelong, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart, we are ideally placed to provide the perfect storage solution for your move. When you entrust your treasured possessions to us, we know that peace of mind means security, so we will provide you with a unique access code and you will hold the only keys to your unit.
Check out our locations map for the centre closest to you, then give us a call and be delighted.