Due to our continued growth we are continually recruiting for our new and existing centres.
If you are interested in a full time, part time or casual position that offers variety at work within a great team environment then read on.
- bring your positive attitude and energy to work?
- enjoy providing your customers with service that makes a difference?
- have a good sense of humour and are you down to earth?
- have great communications skills?
- want to work for a rapidly growing company that is Australia wide?
- have sound computer skills?
- have a current drivers licence and your own reliable vehicle?
- enjoy getting your hands dirty?
If you answered YES, then we want you on our team. This position entails working in one of our storage centres to ensure our customers have a positive storage experience. You'll be looking after our customers, performing general administrative duties and ensuring the centre is presentable to our customers at all times.
TO APPLY, PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM ON OUR CAREERS PAGE AND SEND IT WITH YOUR RESUME.
National Storage supports and encourages applications from all ages!! Immediate start is available. Only those applicants suitable for interview will be contacted.
See below for current positions available and fill in an application form along with your resume in your application.