While some people may argue that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, they’d be quite embarrassed to step inside a National Storage centre and see just how wrong they are. Quite embarrassed indeed.
You can keep your Beatles and ABBA and Charlie’s Angels. When it comes to supergroups, the team at National Storage Bayswater are all we need.
Get to know more about the team right here.
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Bayswater
- National Storage Bayswater is just down the road from the Bayswater Skate Park and Soccer Club.
- This centre has a wide range of unit sizes, ranging from 1.5m x 1.5m to 5.5m x 5.5m. They even offer offices for rent.
- Security is a priority here, with CCTV and PIN coded entry with only one entry and access point.
- Every unit at this National Storage centre has driveway access. Talk about convenience!
Meet the Manager: Emily
What’s the strangest thing Emily has seen someone use their storage unit for?
In her first year with the company, they had a customer hide a live sheep in their unit. He was picked up by the RSPCA pretty quickly. The customer never came back.
And the coolest?
A retired man has 4 units full of vintage racing go-karts and motorbikes. He’s wanted to start his own vintage motor museum.
What item in the Box Shop best matches Emily’s personality?
Bubble wrap. Emily says this is because they’re both bubbly, fun, and distracting. Cute!
What’s Emily’s favourite thing about working for National Storage?
“The staff that I’ve met along the way. I never expected to make life-long friends here. The free chocolates we get from Lindt from time to time would have to be a pretty close second though!”
Meet the Team
Describe the Bayswater team in 3 words?
The A Team!
Who is the funniest person on the team and why?
Lauren. “That girl is going to have her own reality show someday – I’m sure of it!”
Is anyone on the team flexible enough to fit inside a tea chest carton?
Mel has been known to hide in port-a-robes before… so she’d have the most experience.
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
Anything by Pearl Jam. But All By Myself would be more appropriate – Bridget Jones’ Diary style.
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
The Death Star!
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Bayswater for yourself!
- Call: 08 9272 5454
- Visit: 28 Embleton Ave, Embleton (the centre is open 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-2pm Saturday. Customers can access their units between 5am-9pm, 7 days a week).