Think surfing or snowboarding is cool? Maybe roller coasters get your blood pumping?
These things may give you a rush, but if you’re really looking to be impressed, you can’t go past a National Storage centre.
National Storage Butler proves once again that self-storage centres are where the action is.
Get to know more about the team right here.
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Butler
- National Storage Butler can be spotted by the very brightly coloured new building.
- This centre has every unit size you’ll ever need, from 1.5m x 1.5m to 6m x 6m.
- Security is all over the Butler centre like a rash! You’ll find CCTV camera surveillance, 7-day pin code access and secure gating.
- The team at our Butler centre is pretty confident you’ll love the fantastic service from Aleshia and Jodie!
Meet the Manager: Aleshia
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone use their storage unit for?
A fridge full of old meat, and a box full of equipment used by adults for “personal reasons”.
And the coolest?
A speed boat (I was especially impressed by his parking skills).
What item in the Box Shop best matches your personality?
Bubble wrap, as I like bursting people’s bubbles.
What’s your favourite thing about working for National Storage?
Achieving my goals I set myself… also debtors and the staff.
Meet the Team
Describe the Butler team in 3 words?
Fun, friendly, coffee addicts.
Who’s the funniest person on the team and why?
Everyone, as they will give you a great pick-you-up when needed.
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
Pete Murray – Better Days.
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Butler for yourself!
- Call: 08 9540 3000
- Visit: 154 Landbeach Boulevard, Butler WA 6036 (the centre is open 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-2pm Saturday. Customers can access their units between 5am-9pm, 7 days a week).