While some people may argue that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, they’d be quite embarrassed to step inside a National Storage centre and see just how wrong they are. Quite embarrassed indeed.
You can keep your Beatles and ABBA and Charlie’s Angels. When it comes to supergroups, the team at National Storage Klemzig are all we need.
Get to know more about the team right here.
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Klemzig
- One of the units at National Storage Klemzig has a ‘Big Telstra Tower” poking through it. You have to see it to believe it!
- This centre offers a huge range of storage unit sizes, from 1m x 1m lockers right up to spacious 3m x 9m units.
- These guys take security seriously, with two attack-trained Maltese x Shitzu guard dogs living onsite. OK, maybe they’re not attack-trained, but the centre is secure thanks to individual door alarms, CCTV surveillance, pin-coded gate access and highly trained storage staff.
- The centre also offers managed wine storage, making it easier than ever to keep your collection in top condition.
Meet the Manager: Tony
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone use their storage unit for?
Variety Bash cars that looked like Elmo and the Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine.
And the coolest?
A 1966 Ferrari and a $160,000 GT Ford Falcon
What item in the Box Shop best matches your personality?
Archive box, because they’re reliable, strong, and have many uses.
What is your favourite thing about working for National Storage?
Working with a great team that usually gets along with each other.
Usually? The cracks are showing, Klemzig.
Meet the Team
Describe the Klemzig team in 3 words?
Motivated, reliable and humorous
Who is the funniest person on the team and why?
Karl because he keeps dreaming that Port Power will win another premiership.
Is anyone on the team flexible enough to fit inside a tea chest carton?
Maybe Karl, but his hair might get in the way!
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
The Adelaide Crows theme song.
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
The Statue of Liberty.
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Klemzig for yourself!
- Call: 08 8266 3333
- Visit: 53 O.G. Road, Klemzig
- The centre is open 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-2pm Saturday. Customers can access their units between 5am-9pm, 7 days a week.