You may think celebrities are interesting. You might believe that authors and artists have the best stories to tell. Maybe you even consider musicians to be the most intriguing people to talk to.
Well, you’re absolutely wrong and we don’t mind saying it.
Because it’s actually people who work at storage centres who are the most fascinating. National Storage centres, to be specific.
Now – lucky you – here’s your chance to get to know the team at National Storage Malaga in Western Australia!
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Malaga
- National Storage Malaga is easily recognisable; simply look for the National Storage centre right next to absolutely nothing of interest.
- This centre has more unit sizes than a unit sizes factory! You can choose from 1.2×3, 1.5×3, 2×3, 2.5×3, 3×5 and 3×6!
- Security is secure, with 24/7 CCTV, electric fences and pin-coded entry guarding the facility like a guard dog trained for guarding.
- All-driveway units means there are 0 stairs!
Meet the Manager: Rachael
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone use their storage unit for?
A giant coffin shaped like an appendage. It was for a movie prop.
What item in the Box Shop best matches your personality?
Bubble wrap, because I can be very clumsy and should be wrapped up in it. Imagine how fun that would be.
What’s your favourite thing about working for National Storage?
Meet the Team
Describe the Malaga team in 3 words?
GO team GO!
Who’s the funniest person on the team and why?
I’d say it’s equal – there isn’t a day where we aren’t laughing because of each other.
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
Pete Murray – Better Days.
Is anyone on the team flexible enough to fit inside a tea chest carton?
Yes; Mel has tested the theory.
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
The leaning tower of boxes (which has been made in our office many Christmases after our tree attempts).
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Malaga for yourself!
- Call: 08 9249 2755
- Visit: 215 Camboon Road Malaga WA 6090 (the centre is open 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-2pm Saturday. Customers can access their units between 5am-9pm, 7 days a week).