You may think celebrities are interesting. You might believe that authors and artists have the best stories to tell. Maybe you even consider musicians to be the most intriguing people to talk to.
Well, you’re absolutely wrong and we don’t mind saying it.
Because it’s actually people who work at storage centres who are the most fascinating. National Storage centres, to be specific.
Now – lucky you – here’s your chance to get to know the team at National Storage South Wharf!
4 Fast Facts about National Storage South Wharf
- This centre is walking distance from the 5th Wharf Shopping Centre and DFO. Did someone say shopping spree?
- National Storage South Wharf has a unit size to suit everyone – from compact lockers (0.7m2) to mammoth units (27m2).
- The centre is big on security, with 24/7 alarm monitoring and CCTV, PIN access entry/exit, and trained team members.
- National Storage South Wharf has 24 luxury apartments on its rooftop – and some tenants have been there for over 15 years!
Meet the Manager: Alex
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone use their storage unit for?
“A drop-off point for one week.”
And the coolest?
“A sleep machine.”
What is this machine you speak of? And where can we find one?
What item in the Box Shop best matches your personality?
“A book carton, because it’s small, dependable, and can take anything.”
What’s your favourite thing about working for National Storage?
“Helping people find a storage solution on the spot.”
Meet the Team
Describe the South Wharf team in 3 words?
“Young, bubbly, helpful.”
Who’s the funniest person on the team and why?
“Kirsty (she forgets what has happened the day after).”
Are you sure that’s not just on Saturday mornings?
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
“I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor.”
Meet the friendly team at National Storage South Wharf for yourself!
- Call: 03 9646 5322
- Visit: 223 Normanby Road, South Melbourne (the centre is open 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-4pm Saturday, with access hours from 5am-9pm Monday-Sunday).