While some people may argue that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, they’d be quite embarrassed to step inside a National Storage centre and see just how wrong they are. Quite embarrassed indeed.
You can keep your Beatles and ABBA and Charlie’s Angels. When it comes to supergroups, the team at National Storage Coconut Grove is all we need.
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Coconut Grove
- This centre is just a 5-minute drive from the Darwin International & Domestic Airport, and a few minutes from the Local Bunnings Warehouse.
- With over 20 unit sizes to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Unit sizes range from small private lockers to large driveway units.
- National Storage Coconut Grove is serious about our security, with 24hr security cameras with sensor alarms, pin-coded gate access, and staff onsite 6 days a week! They’re always watching.
- Here you’ll find a few units with smaller units inside – like a box in a box.
Meet the Manager: Jessica
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone use their storage unit for?
“A gentleman storing his collectibles, purely so his wife didn’t know how much he actually had. He called it his denial unit.”
What item in the Box Shop best matches your personality?
“Book carton – because it’s small but can handle anything.”
What’s your favourite thing about working for National Storage?
“The customers. They’re from all different walks of life and it’s always interesting to get to know them and help them.”
Meet the Team
Describe the Coconut Grove team in 3 words?
“Diverse, young and funny.”
Might we add ‘stylish’ to this list?
Who’s the funniest person on the team and why?
“Ian – he always says a good joke.”
Is anyone on the team flexible enough to fit inside a tea chest carton?
“Jess managed to fit in, with a little bit of room to spare!”
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
Nutbush City Limits by Ike & Tina Turner – “That way, there is always something to do.”
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
“The Colosseum or a pyramid.”
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Coconut Grove for yourself:
- Call: 08 8948 1233
- Visit: 21 De Latour Street, Coconut Grove (the centre is open 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-2pm Saturday, with access hours from 5am-9pm Monday-Sunday).
Does your home have more stuff than space? It’s time to get a self-storage unit. Discover our affordable, flexible options here and book today.