You may think celebrities are interesting. You might believe that authors and artists have the best stories to tell. Maybe you even consider musicians to be the most intriguing people to talk to.
Well, you’re absolutely wrong and we don’t mind saying it.
Because it’s actually people who work at storage centres who are the most fascinating. National Storage centres, to be specific.
Now – lucky you – here’s your chance to get to know the team at National Storage Embleton in Western Australia!
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Embleton
- National Storage Embleton is located near Charlie’s, perfect for a delicious sandwich on your way to your storage unit!
- This centre offers a huge range of unit sizes, ranging from 1.5 x 1.5m to 3 x 7m, and 1.1m to 1.5 x 2m for wine (just think of all the bottles you could keep in top condition…).
- National Storage Embleton is serious about security, with 24/7 video surveillance and high-tech pin keypads for each unit.
- And if you need a feature to tell this centre apart from others, National Storage Embleton is pretty proud of their long driveways and weed-free garden!
Meet the Manager: Emily
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone use their storage unit for?
And the coolest?
Wine. Who needs an excuse to get storage for their wine?
What item in the Box Shop best matches your personality?
Tea chest. The name represents one of my favourite things – TEA!
What’s your favourite thing about working for National Storage?
Meeting new and different people, and the free Minties around the office.
Meet the Team
Describe the Embleton team in 3 words?
Happy, helpful, and hungry.
Who’s the funniest person on the team and why?
Gio – she is a bit crazy but funny.
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
The Beatles – Can’t Buy Me Love.
Is anyone on the team flexible enough to fit inside a tea chest carton?
Emily is small enough to fit in one.
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Embleton for yourself!
- Call: 08 6278 4111
- Visit: 197 Beechboro Road North, Embleton WA 6062 (office hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-2pm Saturday. Customers can access their units between 7am-7pm, 7 days a week).
Does your home have more stuff than space? It’s time to get a self-storage unit. Discover our affordable, flexible options here and book today.