While some people may argue that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, they’d be quite embarrassed to step inside a National Storage centre and see just how wrong they are. Quite embarrassed indeed.
You can keep your Beatles and ABBA and Charlie’s Angels. When it comes to supergroups, the team at National Storage Guildford is all we need.
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Guildford
- National Storage Guildford is located near the Rose and Crown Hotel and Fauntleroy Park.
- This centre offers a range of storage unit sizes, from compact 1.2m x 1.5m units right up to whopping 3m x 10.5m options.
- National Storage Guildford has an on-site manager, 24-hour CCTV, two security coded gates, lock checks and walk-throughs.
- This storage unit is rumoured to be haunted! That’s right – there are some staff that claim one of the upstairs blocks of units is haunted by the Guildford Ghost “GG”. This centre is over 30 years old and the building before it was an old flour mill that mysteriously burnt down in a fire in 1975. But don’t worry; the National Storage Guildford staff claim they’re not scared of ghosts.
Meet the Manager (Nicole)
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone use their storage unit for?
“A sample jar of urine.”
And the coolest?
“Old juke boxes and arcade machines.”
What item in the Box Shop best matches your personality?
“Wine box: I love to be filled up with wine, also.”
What’s your favourite thing about working for National Storage?
“I love the staff I work with; they make everyone feel welcome. And of course all the different characters that walk through my door. No two days are the same here in Guildford.”
Meet the Team
Describe the Guildford team in 3 words?
“Motivated, positive, and approachable.”
Who’s the funniest person on the team and why?
“Most definitely Candace – this girl is full of surprises.”
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
Candace: Hot N Cold by Katy Perry.
Nicole: Lost Boy by Ruth B.
Is anyone on the team flexible enough to fit inside a tea chest carton?
See for yourself:
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
Mount Rushmore National Memorial
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Guildford for yourself:
- Call: 08 9377 1722
- Visit: Unit 11, 46 James Street, Guildford WA 6055 (the centre is open 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-2pm Saturday, with access hours from 5am-9pm Monday-Sunday).