While some people may argue that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, they’d be quite embarrassed to step inside a National Storage centre and see just how wrong they are. Quite embarrassed indeed.
You can keep your Beatles and ABBA and Charlie’s Angels. When it comes to supergroups, the team at National Storage Mitchell is all we need.
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Mitchell
- This centre is located near the Gungahlin Cemetery and the Flip Out Mitchell trampoline park.
- National Storage Mitchell caters to all storage needs, with units sized from 1m x 1m to a whopping 3m x 9m.
- Security is a priority here, with 24/7 CCTV and an onsite staff member to keep an eye on things.
- The upper floor of the 2nd building is rumoured to be haunted.
Meet the Manager: Owen
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone use their storage unit for?
“A fridge full of meat. Just meat.”
What – no vegetarian options? Not even a nice side salad?
And the coolest?
Just how tiny are we talking here, Owen?
Image credit: uncyclopedia.wikia.com
What item in the Box Shop best matches your personality?
“Fragile tape – because I’m fragile and clingy.”
What’s your favourite thing about working for National Storage?
“The free monthly subscription to SSAA Insider magazine.”
Sounds like a must-read.
Meet the Team
Describe the Mitchell team in 3 words.
“Young, creative, funny.”
Who’s the funniest person on the team and why?
“Me – the king of wit.”
And so modest, Owen!
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
“The EDM remix of the Walmart Kid.”
We had to research this. And we weren’t disappointed.
Is anyone on the team flexible enough to fit inside a tea chest carton?
That’s… that’s cheating, Owen.
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
“The Leaning Tower of Pisa.”
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Mitchell for yourself!
- Call: (02) 6242 0092
- Visit: 53 Dacre Street, Mitchell ACT 2911 (the centre is open 8am-6pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-4pm Saturday, with access hours from 5am-9pm Monday-Sunday).
Does your home have more stuff than space? It’s time to get a self-storage unit. Discover our affordable, flexible options here and book today.