Think high-speed car chases are cool? Maybe fights and explosions get your blood pumping?
These things may give you a rush, but if you’re really looking to be impressed, you can’t go past a National Storage centre.
National Storage Perth Airport proves once again that self-storage centres are where the action is.
Get to know more about the team right here.
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Perth Airport
- National Storage Perth Airport isn’t just near the Perth international and domestic airports. It’s also pretty handy to the Cloverdale Volcano Playground, Belmont Skate Park, Belmont forum shopping centre, Belmont oasis leisure centre, and Lesmurdie Falls Forrestfield.
- This centre has a wide range of unit sizes (36, in fact!) ranging from a small 1.2 x 2.5m 3sqm all the way up to a 5 x 6m 30sqm.
- Security is taken seriously here, with 24/7 CCTV, pin code access for entry/exit, password and daily centre checks.
- This National Storage centre doesn’t just offer self-storage solutions, it also offers stunning views of Tonkin Highway and airplanes coming and going from the airport.
Meet the Manager: Joeanne Jewell
What’s the strangest thing Joeanne has seen someone use their storage unit for?
“I am new here but I heard a lady at National Storage Geelong stored her newspaper collection.”
And the coolest?
What item in the Box Shop best matches Joeanne’s personality?
Joeanne says this is because it’s useful, flexible and offers protection.
What’s Joeanne’s favourite thing about working for National Storage?
Everyone at National Storage is friendly and helpful, and just a phone call away.
Meet the Team
Describe the Perth Airport team in 3 words?
Friendly, happy, helpful.
Is anyone on the team flexible enough to fit inside a tea chest carton?
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
Bohemian Rhapsody – everyone loves Queen. Also, any ABBA song.
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
Stonehenge or the pyramids at Giza.
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Perth Airport for yourself!
- Call: 08 6313 2984
- Visit: 28 Fawcett Crescent, Perth Airport WA 6105 (the centre is open 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-2pm Saturday. Customers can access their units between 5am-9pm, 7 days a week).
Tags: meet the team