You may think celebrities are interesting. You might believe that authors and artists have the best stories to tell. Maybe you even consider musicians to be the most intriguing people to talk to.
Well, you’re absolutely wrong and we don’t mind saying it.
Because it’s actually people who work at storage centres who are the most fascinating. National Storage centres, to be specific.
Now – lucky you – here’s your chance to get to know the team at National Storage Subiaco in Western Australia!
4 Fast Facts about National Storage Subiaco
- National Storage Subiaco is just around the corner from Domaine Stadium, home to many sporting events and concerts that are only slightly less exciting than our storage centre.
- This centre has 34 different sizes, ranging from 1.2 x 15m to 3.6 x 14.4m – come and take your pick!
- Security features include 24hr CCTV, pin-coded success to centre, private security, floodlighting and PE beams.
- Subiaco is the largest National Storage centre in WA.
Meet the Manager
What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone use their storage unit for?
Odd items gathered from roadside collections.
And the coolest?
A very nice Italian sports car.
What item in the Box Shop best matches your personality?
The permanent marker pen, hard to get rid of and I always leave a mark.
What’s your favourite thing about working for National Storage?
The team effort and spirit.
Meet the Team
Describe the Subiaco team in 3 words?
Committed, focused, and friendly (as evidenced by the portrait of Box Man above).
Who’s the funniest person on the team and why?
- James: Mark seems to think he is so… er, Mark?
- Bianca: We all have our certain quirks and they all work well together.
- Mark: Not even a question; of course it’s me.
If the team was trapped in a storage unit for 24 hours with only 1 song to play on repeat, what song would you choose?
- James: One Way Ticket to Hell and Back – The Darkness.
- Bianca: MMMMbop – Hanson. That should drive some people nuts!
- Mark: The SpongeBob SquarePants theme song.
Is anyone on the team flexible enough to fit inside a tea chest carton?
- James: Maybe about 35 years ago!
- Mark: Maybe if I remove some limbs – anyone got a saw?
- Bianca: Bottom half does. Not the top half. I did make the box bulge a little.
If the team could build any famous monument out of cardboard, what would you build?
The Burj Khalifa, the Taj Mahal, and the Taihape Gumboot.
Meet the friendly team at National Storage Subiaco for yourself!
- Call: 08 9381 4449
- Visit: 1 Harborne Street, Subiaco WA 6008 (the centre is open 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, 9am-2pm Saturday; customers can access their units between 5am-9pm, 7 days a week).