What goes on behind the closed doors of the Broncos’ locker room? We probably don’t want to know most of it. But we interviewed some of your favourite players anyway to get some *ahem* insights on life as a Bronx player.
10 Quick Questions with Andrew McCullough
1. What’s been the highlight of your season so far?
The first win.
2. What’s your pre-game ritual?
Home match – lunch with mum and dad. Away match – go for a swim.
3. How do you celebrate a big win?
4. What inspired you to start playing?
Enjoyment. My dad played and I grew up in a country town, where all my friends played.
Andrew can enjoy playing again after bouncing back from a concussion earlier in the season
5. If you could be on any team for any sport in the world, which would you choose?
6. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen a teammate keep or do in the locker rooms?
Josh McGuire does some strange things.
7. What rule of your code would you ditch if you could?
8. How do you unwind after a season?
Holiday at Byron Bay.
9. Do you have a lucky charm?
10. What one word would your teammates use to describe you?