What goes on behind the closed doors of the Broncos’ locker room? We probably don’t want to know most of it. But we interviewed some of your favourite players anyway to get some *ahem* insights on life as a Bronx player.
10 Quick Questions with Tevita Pangai Jnr
1. What’s been the highlight of your season so far?
2. What’s your pre-game ritual?
Shaking all my teammate’s hands.
3. How do you celebrate a big win?
Singing the team song.
4. What inspired you to start playing?
My older brothers.
Tevita’s older brother, Moses Pangai, also plays for the Broncos.
5. If you could be on any team for any sport in the world, which would you choose?
Real Madrid FC.
6. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen a teammate keep or do in the locker rooms?
Sam Thaiday twerking on Wayne in his budgies.
7. What rule of your code would you ditch if you could?
7 tackle restart.
8. How do you unwind after a season?
9. Do you have a lucky charm?
10. What one word would your teammates use to describe you?