Ready to make your very own kicking tee? Check out the blueprints below!
To prove these tees are up to the job, we gave them a trial with some of the best in the business. See how Jamayne Isaako, Anthony Milford, and Jordan Kahu handled our Pop-Up tees in the Brisbane Broncos Pop-Up Tee Challenge!
How to build the tee:
All you need to get started is:
- A cardboard box (if you haven’t got one lying around, the Book Carton at your local Box Shop can make over 10 tees for only $4!)
- Some scissors or a box-cutting knife
- The blueprints below.
Kids, make sure you have a grown-up use the scissors or knife. Your job is to do the kicking!
- Print out the blueprint below, and cut out pieces A and B.
- Trace 2x of Piece A, and 2x of Piece B onto some cardboard.
- Cut out all 4 pieces, and slide them together. If they won’t slide into place, trim a little more from the gaps joining them.
- Once it’s together, you’re ready to go!
If you’re looking for more distance, you’ll want our Big-Booter Tee!
If you’re looking for greater accuracy, download our Pro-Shooter Tee!
Keep an eye on the Locker Room for more giveaways, competitions, quizzes and more!