National Storage Competition Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions, however, in any conflict between an instruction and these Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will prevail. By entering into the Competition you are deemed to have read and accepted each of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry for:
- the Competitions are open to all residents of Australia who have reached the age of majority in their state, territory or province at the commencement date of the Competition;
- employees of the Promoter, associated agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter;
- entrants who have previously won one of the Competitions in the 12 months preceding the Competition Period are not eligible to win another Prize; and
- a person who validly enters the competition is an “Entrant”.
- The competitions consist of those games outlined in Schedule A (Competitions), as amended by and added to by the Promoter from time to time.
- The Competition Periods are those periods outlined in Schedule A (“Competition Periods”).
- The Prizes for the Competitions are contained in Schedule A (“Prizes”).
- The winners of the Competitions will be determined on the dates outlined in Schedule A.
- The winner of the Competitions will be determined by the method set out in Schedule A.
- The total potential Prize pool is as set out in Schedule A for each relevant Competition. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner. All Prize values include GST.
- The Entrant acknowledges that the Competitions are games of chance.
- The winners of the Prizes will be notified in writing by e-mail using the contact details given in their entry by 5pm on the date of the Competition. The Promoter may provide winners with further instructions regarding the process that winners must follow to claim their Prize. Winners’ names will be published on the National Storage Facebook page.
- No purchase is required to enter the Competition. By entering into the Competition, Entrants consent to the Promoter promoting the win, and consent to the Promoter collecting their personal information to distribute marketing material via the e-mailing list Entrants join. Entrants are free to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
- The Organiser and Promoter is National Storage (Operations) Pty Ltd of Level 23 Riparian Plaza, 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000, and the phone number is (07) 3218 8100. The Promoter and Organiser’s nominated person is Makala Ffrench Castelli. The Promoter and Organiser holds an NSW Permit, No. LTPM/18/03750; no individual Prize exceeds a value of $1,000 and total Prize values for the term of the Permit will not exceed $100,000.
- No Entrant must submit more than one entry in each of the Competitions respectively throughout the relevant Competition Period.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final and binding on all Entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at their absolute discretion, including, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, using the entries for the Promoter’s promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the Entrant.
- The Entrant also acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may require it to participate in other promotional activities, such as photo shoots, and agrees to participate in such activities and provide any further consents required by the Promoter for these activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, home address and age) by requiring proof of identity and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may require a copy of such proof for its records. Acceptable forms of identification are at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant who submits an entry which is incomplete, illegible, damaged, mutilated or forged, or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- It is the Entrant’s responsibility to provide correct details and ensure their entry complies with and is received by the Promoter in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected entries whether, without limitation, due to technical disruptions, network congestion, error, omission, alteration, tampering or theft or otherwise.
- The Prizes must be redeemed in full within one week by complying with any instructions contained in the Promoter’s notification. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Prize is not redeemed by this date, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other Prize will be awarded in lieu of the Prize being forfeited. If a Prize is not redeemed by the winner, the winner of the respective game will be re-determined on the date being 1 months after the notification referred to in this clause is given in accordance with the process noted in clause 8 and will be subject to these same terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if for reasons beyond its control the Prize is not available. The Promoter’s decision on the alternative Prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into, subject to regulatory approval.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter’s website and/or kiosk is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- All Prizes must be taken as offered. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash or as a credit. The Prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The Prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their Prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their Prize. In the event that a portion of the Prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- All Prizes must be taken as offered. The winners acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may determine in its absolute discretion whether a particular design and material are available to be used in the Prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or
- use of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights or any Term or Condition at any time both during and after the Competition Period does not constitute a waiver of those rights or Terms.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any Entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, extend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
- This Competition is governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Each Entrant acknowledges that they are providing their information to National Storage (Operations) Pty Ltd and not to Facebook. Entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this competition
|Competition||Competition Period||Prize||Method of Determination||Date of Determination|
|Broncos Kicking Tee||Monday, 10 September 2018 and will close at 11.59pm (AEST) on Monday, 8 October 2018||Broncos football||Entrants must create a cardboard kicking tee and post an image on Instagram using #NSLockerRoom||10 September – 9 October 2018|
|Autobarn Lowndes Racing Livery Competition||Tuesday, 9 October 2018 and will close at 11.59pm (AEST) on Wednesday, 24 October 2018||1 x signed Craig Lowndes Race Suit||Entrants must design livery for the Autobarn Lowndes Supercar and post an image on Instagram using #NSLockerRoom||25 October 2018|
|Guess How Many Cricket Balls||Wednesday, 19 December 2018 and will close at 7.40pm (AEST) on Friday, 8 February 2019||1 x signed Heat jersey||Entrant who guesses the correct number of balls wins. If more than one correct entry, a random selection of those entries will take place.||Monday, 11 February 2019|
|Broncos Member Day Win a Jersey||Saturday, 9 February 2019 and will close at 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday, 10 February 2019||1 x signed Broncos Jersey||Entrants must complete the entry form and a winner will be chosen at random||Monday, 11 February 2019|
|Broncos Guess the Score and Win||Friday, 22 March 2019 and will close at 7.55pm (AEST) on Friday, 30 August 2019||2 x General Admission tickets to a Broncos game||Entrant must correctly guess the final score, take of photo of themselves with the score, post it on Instagram, Follow and Tag @nslockerofficial
If more than three Entrants correctly guess the score for any one game, only the first three of these Entrants to enter the Competition will be eligible for the Prize.
|Monday, 25 March 2019; Monday, 20 May 2019; Monday, 10 June 2019; Monday, 15 July 2019; Monday, 5; August 2019; Monday, 2 September 2019|
|Broncos, Guess How Many Footballs||Friday, 22 March 2019 and will close at 8.00pm (AEST) on Friday, 30 August 2019||1 x signed Broncos football||Entrant who guesses the correct number of balls wins. If more than one correct entry, a random selection of those entries will take place.||Monday, 2 September 2019|
|Broncos Box Of Lies||Wednesday, 10 April 2019 and will close at 5.00pm (AEST) on Wednesday, 31 July 2019||1 x signed Broncos jersey||Entrants must complete the form and guess if the player is lying in order to go into the running to win. The winner will be randomly selected.||Monday, 5 August 2019|